Frédéric Bossard from Data Moove, Bertrand Kientz from ConztanZ and Christophe Imbert from Milanamos will present a new “Smart Travel Experience” Tourism cluster at the next plenary session of the GT BIG data of the SCS Cluster, which will take place on the afternoon of 16 January at the UNS SOPHIA.
This will be an opportunity to bring together all the players interested in integrating this new “Smart Travel Experience” group into the SCS cluster’s BIG Data Working Group – which has been in existence for 4 years now under the leadership of Pierre Baudelle from HPE.
The objective of this cluster will be to bring together and make the travel & tourism technology players collaborate to identify common R&D projects, share networks of contacts around the world, identify technologies from laboratories used in our sector, accelerate development by co-constructing and collaborating, crystallize these common experiences around a white paper on customer experience.
This will be done on the basis of 4 sectoral pillars: air, hotel, public and online agencies.
We hope to see many of you in order to discover and launch a Smart Travel dynamic within this group composed of IA, Data Science, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Data Computing (HPC) and data analytics skills in general.
- Location: University of Nice Sophia Antipolis – Faculty of Science, Lucioles Site 1645 route des Lucioles Sophia Antipolis 06410 Biot – Access Plan
- Timetable: 16h20, Presentation of the clusterSmart Travel Experience
- Register today and before Thursday 11 January 2018 with audrey.rivollet’@’pole-scs.org
- Free registration for members of the SCS cluster
- 80 € HT for non-members of the SCS cluster