3cixty, which the commercial name is City Moove in 2017, is an innovative smart city application. It combines huge amounts of data and displays relevant information, all available at a glance, to enable visitors to better explore all the events and places of an area.
This project is part of a Smart and Digital City innovation action line for EIT Digital.
Search around you
Why is it innovative?
Exceptionally comprehensive urban knowledge base
Wide range of sophisticated queries to the knowledge base
UI to support “parallel exploration”
City Moove is a plateform for :
- Providers of services (transport, accomodation, leisure etc.)
- Users: visitors and citizens
- Providers of platform components and services
- StructurerApplication developers and application providers
- Aggregated data providers including big data and Open data
- Public authorities and partners to provide public data
City Moove, a multi-sided plateform for
With the powerful parallel exploration technology, they can compare, contrast, and share results found using:
- filtering by category, key words, location, ratings ...
- finding items near other items (“hotels near gyms”)
- multiple maps
- preformulated natural language questions
The mobile app guides users when they are on the go in the city.
It can be ...
- an adaptation of one of the general mobile apps offered by the 3cixty platform
- an adaptation of an existing city app to use the 3cixty platform
- a completely new app that uses the 3cixty platform (optionally created with the 3cixty rapid app creation tool)
It allows visitors to prepare their travels and vacations.
Their selected items and tours will be synchronized on their mobile application while visiting the city.
City Moove, videos
These videos shows how City Moove was used during the Expo Milano 2015
City Moove demo
Here is a live demonstration of the City Moove Web application which had been made for The Expo Milano 2015 :
See the demo
Please, do not hesitate to contact us for more information with the form available below